The teacher publishes an advertisement on his website http://www.——.edu on the Internet, indicating his desire to give the geology lesson, asking his students to deliver it on the specified time and place on the network, and writing their names and e-mail address to them the location.
The teacher begins the lesson on plate mobility after he has prepared the required references from the multimedia encyclopedias. The process of driving motivation in the educational process begins with the presentation of moving images mixed with the natural sounds of the living volcanoes in the basalt mountain range in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, then another move to the Andes in South America, And another move to the bottom of the Pacific Ocean to explain the currents of orbital load that move the roots of continents, and then ask the teacher of a geologist to explain the theory to his students and begin the process of dialogue by writing questions on the screen, and is answered immediately from the geological world or from the A teacher sitting in their offices in front of a computer in the States.
What is written above is not a science fiction, but facts are established in the developed world on the Internet, they enter the twenty-first century with all strength and competition in the framework of what is known as the concept of “globalization.”
School of the Future:
The student will submit to the primary school where he wishes to register. He will not carry any file or evidence. He will have a medical examination at the clinic to measure his IQ, test the basic principles of the computer he learned from his parents. The student automatically asks him to attend at the beginning of the school year.
The school will receive a bag with a laptop computer, and is asked to hand over the end of the school year to receive the next generation of the most advanced next year, the student will also receive the curriculum is a CD-ROM, supported by audio system and 3D images, and enter the classroom and find his office three keys One for the electrical current of the computer, the second line of communication with the computer teacher, and the third line of voice communication with colleagues, and the teacher will begin the lesson with the central computer in the classroom, and will be engaged using fiberglass technology in the process of solving the duties of And will contact his colleague via a computer using.
The student will be evaluated at a later stage by a scientific project and will be shown with high-resolution digital camera technology and installed on the computer.
The success of the educational system in Japan:
The Seoul International Fair, held recently in Tokyo, explained the future of education technology applications in the future. Japan is taking great strides. The Ministry of Education has the highest authority over the entire Japanese education structure, which includes 3.1 million teachers studying about 27 million students in about 66,000. School, illiteracy does not exceed (0.7%), and the Japanese child has high results in international tests that measure abilities in mathematics and science more than the American, British, French and other nationalities. A 14-year-old high school student may have been exposed to a non-US student’s education if he or she is 17 or 18 years of age. Japan also ranks the world at the rate of scientists and engineers (60,000 per million) Japanese in research and development centers, and this number exceeded that of Britain, Germany, and France combined.
Teachers in Japan are a treasure trove, their sense of belonging is strong, and every year more job seekers are more likely to apply for vacancies.
Education is an integrated development process for every child to the maximum extent possible in all aspects of growth in full balance and within the requirements of the community and its potential, in order to prepare young people to assume the role of adults.
The advantages of the curriculum in developed countries can be summarized in the following points:
1. Study materials are a means of achieving balanced growth, teaching methods are diverse, and need educational means, and the teacher must grow functionally to keep up with the changes that are emerging.
2. Change the role of the teacher from the mere carrier and the only source of information to a means of explaining information and a teacher and teacher of values and customs, and its role is to discover talent and develop and refined by understanding and understanding.
3. The student is the focus of the educational process and is not kept without discussion because learning comes only from the individual himself.
4. The textbook is one of the means of understanding the material and is guided by the teacher to provide the student with the opportunity to know directly the use of computer sources to keep pace with cognitive explosions, which will pump data through electricity networks in addition to existing telephone lines.
5. Extracurricular activities are an important part of the curriculum, complementing the teacher’s efforts to gain direct experience.
6. The calendar is no longer just measuring the preservation of dry information, but has become dependent on the observation and referendum and multiple methods and eliminated the phenomenon of fraud.
Prospects for entering the next century:
These are proposals and aspirations that I hope will be taken into consideration by the educational officials summarized in the following points:
1. Activate the role of “General Administration of Curricula in Educational Development” in the Ministry of Education. The biggest challenge is to prepare the curricula of modern science and mathematics and computer, Especially the experiences of developed countries in general in building and developing curricula. Information on the computer curriculum is renewed every three months, not every year. This administration is the heart of the ministry and must play its role with absolute vitality away from the administrative stalemate.
2. Pumping the new blood from the generation of qualified young teachers in the departments of the Ministry of Education from different regions of the Kingdom of education, and providing the opportunity for national competencies by internal and external scholarships, to be master and doctoral research to solve a problem, or to develop something in our educational system and evaluate this research from Before the educational specialists and then request this scholarship application of field research in small frameworks, and if successful this idea circulated throughout the educational departments in the Kingdom and be responsible for this scholarship.
3. The nomination of the best and most effective teachers to teach the primary stage, and the development of financial incentives and moral to them more than others.
1. Automation of education departments and schools linked by the computer network, and the distribution of school circulars through communication media, and support schools Computer labs through the chambers of commerce and business.
2. Activate the role of the Center for Educational Technologies by developing qualified competencies to manage the most important artery that feeds students with knowledge.
53 The need to establish “educational TV” through the Ministry of Information or through a satellite station to transfer the simplified education to the students of villages and villages and remote cities, and to ask the most efficient teachers to put their lessons applied and practical together (this model of education is applied in India via the satellite INDIASAT and achieved results Concrete in the eradication of illiteracy), and also contributed greatly to solving educational problems in Korea.
4. In the design of new schools, it shall be necessary to put in the classroom common equipment for theoretical and practical studies. The contractor shall be required to equip the computer lab and to raise the efficiency of the devices and develop them for a period of five years as a condition of the contract.
5. Establish private schools for high school students with a percentage of more than 90%. I would like to see the schools of the Prince Sultan Educational Complex in Jeddah as the nucleus of such schools, which are a major indicator of the educational civilization in the world. We have established private schools for the mentally retarded. The other side has really digested the rights of the outstanding, it is a difficult fate for them as long as we are able to turn the dream into reality.
6. Introducing and processing English language labs in all secondary schools, the demand of educational supervisors need to follow English teachers to operate and use, because the English language of the basic demands advocated facilitating the transfer of technology.
7. Find managers capable of innovation and innovation and put them in leadership positions in different schools in the Kingdom.
8. Continuing courses through national institutions specialized in computer programs for distinguished teachers in different schools.
We are ahead of a great challenge in the future. Leadership and management have a significant role to play in the development as a result of focusing educational objectives on increasing productivity and improving quality and quality of education. This next phase requires the availability of active and creative administrators, leaders and exceptional skills.
Many countries in the world have been racing to have a stake in the technical breakthrough cake, including the Asian Tigers that have begun their first radical plans to modernize their education curricula to equip qualified cadres to run the big challenge battle.
Have not we moved and established our position in the map of future technical progress?