Do you suffer from dental pain due to caries or any other gum or tooth defect? Here are some natural methods and procedures that will help you relieve tooth pain.
What are the natural prescriptions and medical procedures expected to treat psoriasis? Here’s all the information:
Natural Methods to Relieve Painful Teething Pain
If your toothache lasts longer than 1-2 days, you should see a dentist urgently, but until your appointment with your doctor, here are some natural methods that will relieve your pain:
Cold compresses and ice
Cold compresses help relieve tooth pain generally for whatever reason, and you can simply put ice packs or just a bag of chilled vegetables on the outside of your mouth for several minutes.
Coldness helps to narrow the blood vessels in the area of infection, thus reducing blood flow, which helps to reduce swelling and inflammation.
Since ancient times garlic has been used for many medical and aesthetic purposes because it contains certain compounds have antibacterial properties and inflammation.
You can do a garlic clove, mix it with a little salt, and then put the resulting mixture directly on the sore tooth.
Gargle with water and salt
Gargling with warm water combined with a little salt relieves the pain caused by tooth decay and helps to relieve swelling and relieve any congestion in the throat.
For best results, dissolve a teaspoonful of salt in a glass of warm water, and then gargle with the solution for at least 30 seconds before spitting the solution and repeat the ball several times a day.
Thyme has many medicinal properties that make it a common recipe used for various purposes, including treatment of chest, throat and cough infections.
Thyme oil has anti-bacterial properties and inflammation, so you can use a drop of this oil dissolved in a glass of water as a mouthwash to soothe sore throats.
It is also possible to put a few drops of concentrated thyme oil on the cotton wet with water and then placed on the place of tangled teeth to ease the pain.
Aloe vera aloe vera gel
Aloe vera gel is usually used to moisturize the skin, heal burns and minor wounds, and some tend to use it on top of the gums to soften the pain of the teeth.
Some studies have found that aloe vera gel may help kill germs that cause tooth decay and decay.
Clove especially contains certain substances acting as natural painkillers and has anti-bacterial properties and inflammation of the gums and teeth.
Clove can be used either by placing a little clove oil on a cotton piece applied topically to the pain or by chewing a dried clove on the painful tooth for about 30 minutes.
When should you contact your doctor?
If the pain of the sphincter is severe or lasts more than a day or is due to a medical condition, be sure to visit your dentist immediately, as many cases of a sore throat require medical attention.
Here are some of the symptoms that may occur to prompt you to visit your doctor in a hurry:
- Fever and high temperature.
- Difficulty breathing or swelling.
- General pain lasts more than a day or two.
- Pain when nibbling.
- Excessive redness of the gums.
- Serpentine secretions from the position of the sphincter pain.
Expected medical procedures to treat tooth pain
When you visit your doctor to treat your sore throat, depending on the problem that your doctor will diagnose, you should expect one of the following treatment options:
- Fluoride treatments that help restore tooth enamel to normal condition in early cases of tooth decay and decay.
- Dental fillings made from different materials, when caries has reached some advanced stages.
- Treatment and withdrawal of the nerve, in the event of decay and decay to the deepest areas and roots of age.
- Tooth whitening, in the event of the arrival of erosion at an advanced stage with it, can nevertheless save part of the tooth.
- To remove the tooth, in difficult cases where saving the age is impossible.
When suffering from prickly pear pain, be sure to stick to the following things so as not to aggravate the pain before seeing your doctor:
- Avoid completely frozen or hot food and drinks.
- Stay away from acidic foods and drinks and sugars.
- Do not neglect to clean your teeth with a brush, paste, thread and appropriate lotion.